When we speak with one voice, we resonate. Catalyst for Payment Reform was founded on the recognition that health care purchasers can wield power to change health care foundationally through aligned priorities and a unified set of demands. Ten years later, CPR continues to support purchasers with this shared approach and has grown to effect all stakeholders across the health care ecosystem. In 2021, we’ll continue to stimulate marketplace competition.
CPR is holding this webinar because we are calling forth to the health care ecosystem to find like-minded people and companies who want to drive higher value health care, improve the functioning of the health care marketplace, and do it together. Does one of these profiles resonate with you?
- Perhaps you are an employer-purchaser seeking timely advice on annual contracting with payors, TPAs, or vendors, or driving engagement across your multiple high-value programs.
- Or a broker/consultant looking for quick references of case studies and alternative payment model how-to guides for your next client meeting.
- Or a plan, provider or vendor looking to share thought leadership with the health care marketplace.
For all these stakeholders, CPR is the #1 community for high-value purchasing evidence, education, and resources. To produce our content, CPR sources our membership, the CPR community, the latest literature, and industry thought leaders. By joining the CPR community, you will have the opportunities to learn from others and share your ideas to advance the health care marketplace.
In this free webinar, we’ll provide a flyover of CPR’s resources and ways to engage with CPR. We’ll leave plenty of Q&A time to address your open questions.
Join us on in early April 2021 for this free webinar. Sign up for CPR Weekly to be notified when registration opens.
Doris Chang, Director of Growth and Business Development, CPR
Ryan Olmstead, Director of Member Services, CPR
Who should attend?
Employer-purchasers, brokers, consultants, point solution vendors, health plans, TPAs, and providers. Please register with your work email; CPR will monitor and approve registrations for these stakeholders registering with work email addresses.
What will you learn?
- CPR’s mission and goals, CPR’s products and services, and an overview of CPR’s Resource Library
- Who is in CPR’s community and how to join
- Opportunities to collaborate with CPR – gain total access to catalyze.org, co-develop thought leadership, seek CPR’s expertise via consulting, or learn eligibility for CPR’s members-only forums and resources
- How to take action and plan ahead for your 2021 strategies and budget
Together, let’s drive for greater affordability, transparency and innovation in the health care marketplace.