Alignment of the public and private sector can be an effective way to scale and spread health care payment and delivery reforms. By partnering with public health care entities, such as state Medicaid agencies, employers and other health care purchasers can drive forward their own purchasing strategies. This webinar will feature state Medicaid agencies as guest speakers, including TennCare (Tennessee Medicaid) and the Ohio Department of Medicaid. Come listen to Brooks Daverman, Director of Strategic Planning and Innovation at Tennessee Division of Health Care Finance and Administration, Marjorie Yano, Payment Innovation Director at the Ohio Department of Medicaid, and Monica Juenger, Director of Stakeholder Relations at the Ohio Governor’s Office of Health Transformation, share their insights.
This webinar will cover:
- Regional and/or national purchasing issue(s) state Medicaid agencies are looking to tackle.
- Solutions Medicaid agencies are looking to implement in order to address those issues.
- What employers and purchasers do in conjunction with state Medicaid agencies to help drive forward solutions and collective interests.
- How partnering together impact the market.
- Benefits and challenges of partnering with state Medicaid agencies for the Agency and for employers.
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
This event takes place on December 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm Eastern time / 11:00 am Pacific.