Join the Debate!
This virtual event will help employers, other health care purchasers and other stakeholders learn about the current trends in establishing high-value provider networks, how they are established, what incentives consumers need to use them, and one or two case examples of high-value provider networks that have been implemented by employers. There will also be a dialogue between a consumer advocate and a provider, to discuss the pros and cons of high-value networks.
We will be hosting the following discussions
- How are networks defined and designed? Suzanne Delbanco, Executive Director, CPR
- What are the latest trends in high-value networks? Jessica Lamb & Erica Coe, McKinsey & Co.
- How are providers selected and what are the right incentives to ensure they continue to offer high-value care? Scott Hewitt, UnitedHealthcare
- What are the right incentives to drive consumers to high-value networks? Roberta Herman and Tracy Reimer, Group Insurance Commission, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Designing a high-value network of providers, Ann Marie Kelly, The Home Depot
- Dialogue about high-value networks between a consumer advocate & a provider- the pros and cons, Doug McKeever, Covered California (moderator), Frederick Isasi, Families USA, and Matt Poffenroth, Inova Health System
NOTE: Catalyst for Payment Reform offers free access to virtual events for members. We also offer discounts on registration fees for nonprofit / government attendees and can offer a limited number of scholarships for participants interested in attending but unable to pay. Please Contact Us to inquire about these offers.
After you register you will receive a confirmation email and a calendar invitation with the WebEx information.
This event takes place on June 9, 2017 at 1:00 pm Eastern time/10:00 am Pacific.
As a nonprofit, Catalyst for Payment Reform greatly appreciates the support provided by sponsors as it helps us host these events. Thank you to Imagine Health. For more information, visit http://www.