Find out how The Michaels Companies, Inc. used navigation support to successfully move to full replacement HDHP and save $840 per employee.
Learn about the health care navigation support program The Michaels Companies, Inc. implemented in anticipation of big changes to its health plan offerings. Written exclusively to help purchasers learn from one another and spread best practices, this case study covers:
- The problem with low employee engagement in traditional plans
- Designing the benefits strategy using a phased approach
- Rolling out the model using a dedicated marketing campaign
- Results and key insights for other employers
- What’s next for The Michaels Companies’ program?
CPR conducted interviews with the The Michaels Companies, Inc., Compass, and Holmes Murphy & Associates, Inc.
As a health care purchaser, you can log in to get FREE access!
No account? No problem. Register HERE to create your new account. Or click Log In > Forgot Password in the upper-right hand corner to reset your password.