CPR evaluated seven Market-Shaping Enterprises (MSE) vendors to assess the capabilities of each vendor’s market-shaping strategy.
With insights from CPR’s member organizations, supplemented with the expertise of consultants and other industry professionals, CPR developed a set of attributes and specifications for MSE vendors, codified through a set of request for information (RFI) questions, covering the following topics:
- General Product Description
- Prices, Payment, and Delivery Reform
- Network Design
- Benefit Design
- Navigation and Transparency
- Reporting and Results
CPR then measured responses against the specifications and assigned a rating for each question; the results of this evaluation were shared as:
- Detailed scorecards – include ratings for all questions in the RFI, only available to CPR Members
- Summary scorecards – include ratings for a subset of the most salient and differentiating RFI questions
The Summary scorecards are available for purchase to brokers/consultants and employers and other health care purchasers, and free for CPR Members.
THE VENDORS WE EVALUATED INCLUDE:
STEP #1: Fill out the following interest form:
STEP #2: Once you have received a verification email, please follow the link provided and pay for the scorecards.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.