Introducing the Quality Measures that Matter Action Brief- updated Summer of 2018.
This Action Brief reviews how and why CPR set out to determine a priority set of quality measures for employers and purchasers to use, a summary of the selected measures, and the actions a purchaser should take to utilize the quality measures in their work.
Topics covered include:
- Why do employers and other purchasers care about which quality measures are being used?
- Employer priorities for quality measurement
- Criteria to identify the quality measures that matter
- The CPR priority measure set & how to use it
- Implementation challenges
As a health care purchaser, you can log in to get FREE access to this resource!
No account? No problem. Click HERE to create your Catalyze.org account. Or click Log In > Forgot Password in the upper-right hand corner to reset your password.