Updated in Summer of 2018, the Implementing Bundled Payment Action Brief is an employer-purchasers’ one-stop shop for pursuing bundled payment strategy.
The Implementing Bundled Payment Action Brief details how a bundled payment works, the results to date of bundled payment programs, what challenges purchasers may experience when pursuing this payment reform strategy, and the action steps a purchaser can take to implement a bundled payment program.
Check out the Bundled Payment Action Brief to find out:
- What is bundled payment?
- What problems does bundled payment try to solve?
- How does bundled payment work?
- How effective is bundled payment?
- What are examples of bundled payment models in action?
- What unintended consequences could bundled payment produce?
- And finally, what steps can a purchaser take?