This virtual event spotlighted how high-value provider networks are established, what incentives consumers need to use them, and examples of high-value provider networks that have been implemented by employers. We also facilitated a dialogue between a consumer advocate and a provider about the pros and cons of high-value networks.
- How are networks defined and designed? Suzanne Delbanco, CPR
- What are the latest trends in high-value networks? Jessica Lamb & Erica Coe, McKinsey & Co.
- How are providers selected and what are the right incentives to ensure they continue to offer high-value care? Scott Hewitt, UnitedHealthcare
- What are the right incentives to drive consumers to high-value networks? Roberta Herman & Tracy Reimer, Group Insurance Commission, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Designing a high-value network of providers, Ann Marie Kelly, The Home Depot
- Dialogue about high-value networks between a consumer advocate and a provider- the pros and cons, Doug McKeever, Covered California (moderator), Frederick Isasi, Families USA, and Matt Poffenroth, Inova Health System.
Recorded: June 9, 2017
As a nonprofit, Catalyst for Payment Reform greatly appreciates the support provided by sponsors as it helps us host these events. Thank you to Imagine Health. For more information, visit http://www.