What solutions can help employers improve quality (and contain costs) in maternity care?
CPR has made maternity care a priority since the early 2010s. Our Spring 2020 Webinar Series on High-Value Maternity Care, Growing Opportunities for Employers and Purchasers, demonstrates our commitment to double down in this critical area in the new decade. The series brings together leading experts discussing today’s challenges as well as new opportunities to nurture value in maternity care.
This webinar features Dr. Malini Nijagal, MD, MPH, of University of California San Francisco, and Sara Rothstein, MSc, Director of the 32BJ Health Fund. They discuss how payment reform and benefit design can help employers move the needle in maternity care.
Recorded March 31, 2020
For more insights from our speakers, check out:
- Register for CPR’s March 3, 2021 FREE webinar High-Value Maternity Networks: Designing for quality, equity, and patient experience, which will also feature Sara Rothstein.
- 2020 Case Study on the 32BJ Health Fund’s Cost-Effective Provider Network (free for HR benefits staff)
- CPR’s 2018 interview with Dr. Nijagal on why maternity care providers should embrace bundled payments.
- 32BJ Health Fund’s 2020 High Value Maternity Network Request for Information (referenced in the webinar)
- CPR’s 2019 webinar featuring Sara Rothstein of 32BJ Health Fund and Karen Clarke of LanguageLine Solutions on how to effectively communicate a new benefit design policy to plan members.