Thinking of reference pricing? The Home Depot, Inc. has valuable lessons to share from its population’s response.
Learn about the reference pricing program The Home Depot, Inc. implemented to address price variation and unnecessary spending. Written exclusively to help purchasers learn from one another and spread best practices, this case study covers:
- The problem of reducing unnecessary spend without cost shifting
- Designing the reference pricing strategy and selecting the services and price
- Rolling out the model with a focus on employee communications
- Results and key insights for other employers
- What’s next for The Home Depot’s program?
CPR conducted interviews with members of The Home Depot benefits team to inform the story.
As a health care purchaser, you can log in to get FREE access to this case study!
No account? No problem. Click HERE to create your Catalyze.org account. Or click Log In > Forgot Password in the upper-right hand corner to reset your password.