Catalyst for Payment Reform hosted a Virtual Summit on Aligning Provider Payment and Benefit Design, featuring expert speakers with detailed knowledge of how payment methods and benefit designs work together. Not only will you hear directly from employers like The Boeing Company, Walmart Stores, Inc, and Intel Corporation, this webinar brings you the perspectives of top researchers and clinicians with real-world experience successfully using supply- and demand-side incentives.
The event was inspired by CPR’s work with The Urban Institute, Payment Methods and Benefit Designs: How They Work and How They Work Together to Improve Health Care.
- Introduction, Suzanne Delbanco, CPR
- Commentary: Why is it Important to Pair Payment Methods and Benefit Designs? Bob Berenson, Urban Institute
- What Does an ACO Need to Succeed? Getting the Payments and Benefit Design Right: Two Case Studies from The Boeing Company and Intel Corporation, Terry Wolf, The Boeing Company, and Dr. Tracy Riordan, Mercy Health System of St. Louis; Julee Weller and Lukas Forney, Intel Corporation and ACO Partner
- Implementing a Center of Excellence with the Right Incentives for both Providers and Consumers, Lisa Woods, Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Discussion: How High-Deductible Health Plans and Narrow Networks May Affect the Success of Payment Reforms, Jeff Levin-Scherz, Willis Towers Watson, Suzanne Delbanco, CPR
- Concluding Remarks, Suzanne Delbanco, CPR
By watching the webinar, you can walk away with a thorough understanding of how payment methods and benefit designs work together to achieve higher-value health care purchasing. The event was recorded with a live virtual audience on September 20, 2016, yet the take-aways are still pertinent to the health care strategy decisions companies are making today.
NOTE: Because virtual summits are paid events, CPR is not able provide access to this recording for free to its purchasers unless you are a CPR member. If you are a CPR member, please contact us in order to obtain your coupon for the event.