Here’s how Washington State Health Care Authority achieved success in the form of improved health care quality and care coordination, financial savings, high participant satisfaction, and positive enrollment results.
Learn from Washington State Health Care Authority and its partners about the Accountable Care Program it designed and implemented for its public employee and retiree population.
Written exclusively to help purchasers learn from one another and spread best practices, this case study covers:
- The cost and quality challenges that prompted HCA to take action
- How HCA aligned provider payments with quality and implemented a complementary benefit design
- Rolling out the ACP model focusing on enhanced infrastructure and marketing
- Results and key insights for other employers
- What’s next for HCA’s program?
CPR conducted interviews with the HCA Employee and Retiree Benefits Division, as well as ACP network partners, to inform the story on the Accountable Care Program.
As a health care purchaser, you can log in to get FREE access!
No account? No problem. Register HERE to create your new account. Or click Log In > Forgot Password in the upper-right hand corner to reset your password.