Did you know that there is a way to track the progress and impact of payment reform?
Learn how Scorecard on Payment Reform 2.0 helped stakeholders in Colorado, New Jersey, and Virginia understand how much and what types of payment reform occurred state-wide in 2016 and establish a benchmark to shed light on the impact payment reform has on cost and quality at a macro-level.
This webinar features CPR program staff and the local sponsors of each Scorecard to go over the results and implications of the three state pilots of the Scorecard on Payment Reform 2.0 methodology.
Recorded November 29, 2018
Looking for the 2018 Scorecard on Payment Reform results for each state? Follow the links below:
- Colorado Scorecard on Commercial Payment Reform
- Colorado Scorecard on Medicaid Payment Reform
- New Jersey Scorecard on Commercial Payment Reform
- New Jersey Scorecard on Medicaid Payment Reform
- Virginia Scorecard on Commercial Payment Reform
- Virginia Scorecard on Medicaid Payment Reform