CPR’s Top 10 Podcast Episodes of 2020
November 23, 2020
CPR is grateful to both our guests and audience who have contributed to our Listening In (with Permission) podcast series. Since CPR launched the podcast in the spring of 2017, we’ve recorded over 90 conversations between experts from different sectors of the health care industry and our Executive Director, Suzanne Delbanco.
While we’d love for you to listen to them all, here is our audience’s top 10 most listened to in the past year:
1. Centivo’s Ashok Subramanian on why unit price is still a big deal
2. Equity Healthcare’s Bob Galvin on how COVID-19 offers an inflection point for health care purchaser
3. Premera Blue Cross’ Rick Abbott on lowering costs by focusing on quality
4. Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC)’s Michael Chernew on evaluating APMs in terms of sustainability
5. Emily Chen, formerly of Mediquire, on using data in direct contracting arrangements
6. Imagine Health’s Chris Cigarran on why the status-quo is riskier than trying something new
7. Covered California’s Peter Lee on what alignment really means for large purchasers
8. Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health’s Anna Sinaiko on lessons learned from 40 years of consumerism in health care
9. National Academy for State Health Policy’s Marilyn Bartlett on Montana’s “Medicare Plus” contracting strategy
10. Milbank Memorial Fund’s Christopher Koller on using insurance levers to bring down hospital prices
Want to see more? Check out our most recent podcasts here.
Photo by Larry George II on Unsplash.